Monday, July 27, 2009

We are the worst at posting things!!!!

Sorry it takes us forever to write something....better late than never! Anyways, everything is going well here. It is SO hot right now! our house is a sauna, how is it there? Hot I am sure too! Derek was in Canada the past 3 weeks I went up there to visit last weekend. It was so nice there. Everyone eats Yam Fries (sweet potatoe fries) now I am obsessed. We went to Whistler and went white water rafting while we were there. It was a ton of fun. Sadly this is the only picture we took the whole weekend! We are the worst at taking pictures.
We have some pics of us rafting....they are in Derek's car and he is at work right now. So I will post them when I get them from him....check back in 2-3months...hahaha! It looks like we will be seeing you for Labor day!!! working out our flight details should know for sure by tomorrow! We can't wait to see you guys and to see your new house! We will try to keep our post a little more up to date!...I promise! Miss you guys and see you guys soon! Titus says hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment